Friday, January 9, 2009

Wanna cookie?


Well, you'll have to make your own, but these were a hit and yours may even be better than mine so go for it! You can find the recipe here.



I changed the baking time to 12 minutes instead of 15, and my batter was so moist, I just rolled the balls of dough in the sesame seeds without dunking them in milk...so you don't need the milk, in my opinion. The kids are hardly going to let any make it into our Mr Penguin cookie jar, they love them so!


We used up all our sesame seeds about 2/3 of the way through the batter, so I've got "Aurora's Thumbprint" cookies in the oven now...we'll see how that goes...Ok, don't use this recipe for thumbprint cookies, it rises too much and the indent disapears! But they still taste good! They disapeared before I could get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mamazakka is Mommy blogger Autumn Sousanis; also-known-as Autumn Dunbar; and also-known-as "Mama" to six little ones, ages 9, 7.5, 5, 3.5 2 and a 3 month old! :) Busy,yes. A graduate of C.C.S. (Center for Creative Studies, School of Art and Design in Detroit) with my bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, I have finally found my calling as 'Mamazakka', maker of everything and anything that might improve your home, life and outlook. :) It's my goal to create things that truly meet Wikipedia's definition for 'zakka'; (here's an excerpt)..."cute, corny, kitschy is not enough. To qualify, a product must be attractive, sensitive and laden with subtext." Oh yeah! You betcha! Well, that's my goal, anyhow! I'm also known as an over-user of exclamation marks(!) and parentheses (can't help it) though I do try to keep my smileys to a minimum :)