Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Olivia is 11 months old!

Teething on markers? Not a great idea, even if they are non-toxic and washable...cute, though. My littlest artist...Happy Birthday Olivia! Whatever keeps you happy,... (while I'm taking your picture, anyway)...Hilarious outfit...a onesie(thanks Uncle Nick and Leah!) and Babylegs and Robeez...we were on our way to getting dressed, but I needed coffee first...


And for the 11th birthday cake, Banana Cake with Cream Cheese frosting...an easy, sure-fire recipe and Olivia loved it!





(love this shot...messy, blurry, all those heads...our real-life. Messy, blurry and full of helpful and pushy little loves.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mamazakka is Mommy blogger Autumn Sousanis; also-known-as Autumn Dunbar; and also-known-as "Mama" to six little ones, ages 9, 7.5, 5, 3.5 2 and a 3 month old! :) Busy,yes. A graduate of C.C.S. (Center for Creative Studies, School of Art and Design in Detroit) with my bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, I have finally found my calling as 'Mamazakka', maker of everything and anything that might improve your home, life and outlook. :) It's my goal to create things that truly meet Wikipedia's definition for 'zakka'; (here's an excerpt)..."cute, corny, kitschy is not enough. To qualify, a product must be attractive, sensitive and laden with subtext." Oh yeah! You betcha! Well, that's my goal, anyhow! I'm also known as an over-user of exclamation marks(!) and parentheses (can't help it) though I do try to keep my smileys to a minimum :)