Tuesday, January 13, 2009

There's a house in my house...


So, it is waaaaaaaaaaaay too big for our little house...but it does fold flat and (almost) hides behind the couch when it's time to play with other things, or, say, I want my living room back...


The kids have drawn on it and colored it for days now. Seriously.


6 hours the first day alone ...complained about their hands aching...


Pretty fantastic toy, if you ask me!


It's called "My Very Own House" and if you would like one, you can find it here.
My kids would shout "You NEED one!" while I would just smile, and shrug, and think: yeah, who needs a living room when you can have a house in a house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mamazakka is Mommy blogger Autumn Sousanis; also-known-as Autumn Dunbar; and also-known-as "Mama" to six little ones, ages 9, 7.5, 5, 3.5 2 and a 3 month old! :) Busy,yes. A graduate of C.C.S. (Center for Creative Studies, School of Art and Design in Detroit) with my bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, I have finally found my calling as 'Mamazakka', maker of everything and anything that might improve your home, life and outlook. :) It's my goal to create things that truly meet Wikipedia's definition for 'zakka'; (here's an excerpt)..."cute, corny, kitschy is not enough. To qualify, a product must be attractive, sensitive and laden with subtext." Oh yeah! You betcha! Well, that's my goal, anyhow! I'm also known as an over-user of exclamation marks(!) and parentheses (can't help it) though I do try to keep my smileys to a minimum :)